Click and drag to create or re-schedule a call or meeting. Grid views show who is free for a group meeting. Book meeting rooms, see public holidays, book vacations, print agenda, and even book your timesheet hours within the calendar. View tasks that are due, project task assignments & company events, and set on-screen, mobile, or email reminders for any call or meeting.
Organize Your Day
Day – Week – Month – Year
- View calendar information for the current User, or for another selected User.
- Display a daily, weekly, or monthly grid of information to schedule meetings, tasks, or calls, with the ability to display schedule information for multiple selected Users, as well as multiple selected Meeting Resources (such as meetings rooms, laptops, projectors and similar resources).
- Display the calendar for the year with holiday information, and the ability to link to any date in the year.
1CRM features 4 calendar modes, to change according to your daily tasks:
- Activities Mode features Meetings, Calls, and Tasks at their scheduled times, and they can be displayed privately or publicly. Vacations, Public Holidays, Marketing Events, and Project Tasks can also be optionally featured and filtered accordingly.
- Enter Resources Mode to show the free/busy status of a selected meeting resource (or all meeting resources) on the normal Day, Week or Month calendar layouts.
- Stay on top of ongoing and upcoming projects in Projects Mode, by showing selected or all project task assignments selected or all users within the calendar context.
- Plan out your week or that of others within Timesheets Mode. You can display or enter Booked Hours information within the calendar context.