- Support requests should be filed via email or the Support Request form on our site 24/7.
- Support is not available for the free download of the Startup Edition.
- Support for 1CRM includes a free subscription to all point and full updates while under support.
- Support includes one support incident per annum per two licensed users – additional incidents will be charged at US$150.
- Support covers end-user issues (not developer/customization questions) of the software in the standard form in which it is distributed, running on the recommended server operating systems, accessed via supported browsers and mobile devices. 1CRM Subscriptions themselves do not include training sessions, or implementation services – but these are available at additional cost. Many clients choose to follow the Quick Start CheckList process themselves.
- Smaller firms often lack in-house IT and familiarity with CRM function and configuration, and those firms should not expect step-by-step assistance during their implementation and learning process to be included in the basic subscription price. Additional training services are available for purchase, and should be factored into the budget if deemed necessary.
- Support does not include explanation of system features covered in the documentation, the installation of initial software (On Premise) or the installation of updates (On Premise and Cloud). Please refer to the resources in the Training Centre.
- Fixes for identified issues will be developed at our discretion and distributed via periodic patch releases.
- There must be a single designated support contact through whom all support issues are communicated.
- On Premise servers absolutely must have two-way Internet connectivity. This access is required for support cases requiring remote server access for technicians, and the automatic update service, as well as for basic system function.
Monthly/Annual Subscriptions: Additional Terms
- For both the 1CRM Cloud service, and 1CRM On-Premise software, support is included with the monthly or annual subscription.
- For both the 1CRM Cloud service, and 1CRM On-Premise software, when purchasing a monthly or annual subscription if you let your subscription expire the system will simply stay on the license screen awaiting an updated license, and will not be usable.
- To learn more about the Terms of Service for 1CRM Cloud Subscriptions, consult the 1CRM Cloud SLA (Service Level Agreement).
On-Premise Perpetual Licenses: Additional Terms
- The cost for support is an additional amount (see pricing) per user annually, and is mandatory in the first year (optional thereafter).
- If additional user licenses are purchased at a later date, they too must include the first year of support. A system must also be under an active support agreement to be able to add users.
- If a client allows their support and updates subscription to expire, and then would like to renew their subscription at a later date, their renewal will be effective from the date their subscription expired (to a maximum of 12 months in arrears), to 12 months after the end of the month at the time of renewal.
- If a client wishes to renew support, but for a lesser number of users than they have currently licensed, they may do so only by renouncing those user licenses in excess of the number for which support is purchased.
The above pricing and policies apply only when you purchase 1CRM directly from 1CRM Systems Corp. If you purchase a 1CRM Software License or the 1CRM Cloud Service via one of our partners, the support levels, pricing and policies of that organization will apply. Also note that if you purchase via one of our partners, your support is provided via that partner, and not by 1CRM Systems Corp.
Self-Service Portal & eStore Support
Although the software and license for the 1CRM Self-Service Portal & eStore are included free with every 1CRM On Premise License, not all clients need to use this aspect of the system, and not all clients using it will want support. Therefore support for it is priced separately (request pricing).