Chargebee is a subscription management system which can help you handle all the aspects of the subscription life cycle including recurring billing, invoicing and trial management for your customers.
Chargebee is a subscription management system which can help you handle all the aspects of the subscription life cycle including recurring billing, invoicing and trial management for your customers. For the full documentation on this integration, read section 7.9 in the Implementation Guide.
The core features of the integration include:
You can automate your recurring billing and quickly be on top of things.
Gain a quick snap shot of revenue numbers and user base.
Flexibility to change pricing, provide discounts, and run promotions, without the need to look for a developer.
To begin, you will need to download/implement WordPress and install the WooCommerce plugin. This integration is compatible with WooCommerce version 3.8 and WordPress version 5.2.4, or later. You will also need to have an active subscription to 1CRM Enterprise Edition, Release 8.6 and later.
If you already have those, then you are ready to setup your 1CRM-WooCommerce integration!
- Step 1: Log into your 1CRM, navigate to the Admin screen, and select WooCommerce integration. Toggle on the Enable WooCommerce control, and a set of configuration options will appear.
- Step 2: Set the WooCommerce URL and the API Consumer Key and API Consumer Secret. Note: You will get the API Consumer Key and API Consumer Secret values from your WooCommerce system within WordPress administration. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced, and follow the instructions here to get the WooCommerce REST API ready for use. It is critically important that you set permissions for the new API key to Read/Write.
- Step 3: Click on the Test Connection button to see if those basic settings to establish your connection with WooCommerce are working. If they are, you’ll see the message: Successfully connected with WooCommerce.
- Step 4: Continue to set the rest of the configuration values as desired, and click Save.
- Step 5: The 1CRM Scheduler has a Scheduler task (Synchronize with WooCommerce) for the WooCommerce sync, and this will perform all the sync actions from 1CRM to WooCommerce. You should make sure this scheduler task is enabled if you are using the WooCommerce Sync (and disabled if not!).
- Step 6: Download the 1CRM Implementation Guide and explore section 7.8 to learn more about how the 1CRM Scheduler works with this integration, and what all the configuration options mean (which ones are right for you!).