Have you been looking for a CRM with Zoom integration? You’re in luck because 1CRM includes integration with the Zoom video conferencing service. When scheduling a meeting in the CRM, just check a box to also schedule a Zoom session. Invitation and reminder emails includes links to join the Zoom session.
1CRM conveniently lets you integrate the client meetings you arrange in 1CRM with scheduled Zoom video conferencing sessions you would normally need to setup separately. When scheduling a meeting in the CRM, just check a box to also schedule a Zoom session. The 1CRM Meeting when saved will display a link to the Zoom session. Invitation and reminder emails also includes links to join the Zoom meeting.
- Login to 1CRM as a System Administrator. Go to the Administration area of 1CRM. On the Company Information screen, scroll down to the Online Meetings panel, and set the Online Meeting Application to Zoom. (Requires 1CRM release 8.6.6 or later.)
- Go to the Zoom Marketplace and Sign In (use the Zoom account you want employees to use if they don’t have their own Zoom account). Then under the Develop dropdown select Build App. From the resulting screen, choose the JWT app type.
- Set the App Name to 1CRM to Zoom Integration, then click the Create button.
- On the next screen, enter your Basic Information (use your own company name), and click on Continue.
- On the next screen, copy the API Key and the API Secret. Then paste them into the corresponding fields in the Online Meetings panel of the 1CRM Company Information screen within the Administration area. Don’t click on Save just yet.
- Return to the Zoom Marketplace App creation screen, and click on Continue.
- On this next screen, also just click on Continue.
- And your application is now active. Success! But there is still one more thing you have to do …
- Now return to the Company Information screen within the 1CRM Administration area, and click on Save. Only now does 1CRM reach out to Zoom and make the connection that integrates your 1CRM system with Zoom. The next time you visit the Online Meetings panel within Company Information, you’ll see a notice that you are authorized.
- If any 1CRM Users plan to make use of the Zoom integration, first the System Administrator needs to perform the steps above. Now each user needs to go to their My Account screen, select the Integrations tab, and Edit. Scroll down to the Zoom Authorization panel on that screen.
- Much as the Administrator did in the process described above, go to the Zoom Marketplace and Sign In (but now, each employee uses their own Zoom account). Then under the Develop dropdown select Build App. From the resulting screen, choose the JWT app type.
- Follow the rest of the steps above, just as the Administrator did, but paste the API Key and API Secret here in the My Account Integration tab, in the Zoom Authorization panel.
- Now Save your My Account settings. Once this is done, you will be able to schedule Online meetings by simply ticking the box for Zoom when you schedule any meeting within 1CRM, as shown in the figure below.
- When you Save the 1CRM Meeting, 1CRM links to Zoom and schedules the session you need, then returns a link to the Online meeting, which is displayed on your 1CRM Meeting.