Have you been looking for a CRM with Zoom integration? You’re in luck because 1CRM includes integration with the Zoom video conferencing service. When scheduling a meeting in the CRM, just check a box to also schedule a Zoom session. Invitation and reminder emails includes links to join the Zoom session.
1CRM conveniently lets you integrate the client meetings you arrange in 1CRM with scheduled Zoom video conferencing sessions you would normally need to setup separately. When scheduling a meeting in the CRM, just check a box to also schedule a Zoom session. The 1CRM Meeting when saved will display a link to the Zoom session. Invitation and reminder emails also includes links to join the Zoom meeting.
Step 1: Register 1CRM as a Zoom App (Admin Level)
- Login to 1CRM as a System Administrator. Go to the Administration area of 1CRM. On the Company Information screen, scroll down to the Online Meetings panel, and set the Online Meeting Application to Zoom. (Requires 1CRM release 8.6.6 or later.)
- Go to the Zoom Marketplace and Sign In (use the Zoom account you want employees to use if they don’t have their own Zoom account). Then under the Develop dropdown select Build App. From the resulting screen, choose the Server-to-Server OAuth app type.
- Set the App Name to 1CRM to Zoom Integration, then click the Create button.
- On the next screen, copy your Account ID, Client ID, and Client Secret, then Continue.
- On the next screen, enter a Short description, your company name, and your contact information, then Continue.
- In the next screen, leave the settings as is and Continue. Now click on Add Scopes, now add the following scopes under Meeting.
- Select the following Scopes under User.
- Click Done, and Continue and Activate your App in the next screen.
- Now go to the Company Information screen within the 1CRM Administration area, and select Zoom as the Online Meeting Application. Now update the Account ID, Client ID and Client Secret with the information copied from Zoom.
Step 2: Register 1CRM as a Zoom App (User Level)
- If any 1CRM Users plan to make use of the Zoom integration, first the System Administrator needs to perform the steps above. Now each user needs to go to their My Account screen, select the Integrations tab, and Edit. Scroll down to the Zoom Authorization panel on that screen.
- Much as the Administrator did in the process described above, go to the Zoom Marketplace and Sign In (but now, each employee uses their own Zoom account). Then under the Develop dropdown select Build App. From the resulting screen, choose the Server-to-Server OAuth app type.
- Follow the rest of the steps above, just as the Administrator did, but paste the Account ID, Client ID and Client Secret here in the My Account Integration tab, in the Zoom Authorization panel.
- Now Save your My Account settings. Once this is done, you will be able to schedule Online meetings by simply ticking the box for Zoom when you schedule any meeting within 1CRM, as shown in the figure below.
- When you Save the 1CRM Meeting, 1CRM links to Zoom and schedules the session you need, then returns a link to the Online meeting, which is displayed on your 1CRM Meeting.