During this exciting week at CeBIT 2015, 1CRM has released version 7.7! With more white space and a splash of colour, 1CRM 7.7 is the new fresh face of the CRM marketplace. And the changes aren’t just skin deep – there are many new and exciting features to help you grow your business and save time each day!
Are you at CeBIT? Visit Hall 6 Stand H16 to check it out!
This latest edition includes:
- Live Business Card™ display key contact information in a compact Business card layout live-linked to over a dozen of the most common everyday user actions
- PDF Form Designer (Enterprise Edition only) enhanced, including support for landscape format PDFs.
- New Claro Theme – a modern, open and simple screen layout for 1CRM.
- Updated Screen Layouts – Record views now include a clean and visual summary panel at the top, with company logos, client pictures, quick icons to create related new emails, tasks, calls and meetings, plus record owner and team info.
- Enhanced performance – 1CRM is faster than ever!
- CRMSync™ – syncs Contacts, Calendar and Reminders 2-way with iOS (iPad, iPhone), OS X, Android and Outlook. This feature provides handy access on your phone or tablet to view, edit and add contacts and appointments while online or offline.
1CRM is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
Björn Rafreider, CEO of visual4 GmbH commented “We are extremely excited to launch 1CRM System 7.7 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The extended business management features, great value and easy user interface make System 7.7 the perfect solution for small business. We look forward to growing 1CRM’s European market share significantly with this release.”
Want to learn more? Read the full press release here.
“For performance, ease-of-use, breadth of third-party integrations, and its incredible value, 1CRM is now the one to beat in Small Business CRM.”
What is your favourite feature of 1CRM 7.7? Share your thoughts below!