Get ready to update your 1CRM system to version 7.8 this week! You’ll discover new integrations, enhanced customization options, customer satisfaction surveys, and be the first to purchase Flex – our brand new flat design theme. Discover the new and exciting features that make 1CRM the ultimate CRM platform to grow your business in today’s competitive market!
This latest version includes:
- Flex Theme – Flex is a bold and reimagined way to see and interact with your CRM information. Check it out today!
- RingCentral Integration – Simply click to call your leads and customers from within 1CRM or receive screen pop-ups for incoming calls. Your incoming and outgoing calls are automatically logged to your client’s history.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – You can now opt to automatically send a customer satisfaction survey to a customer when a service case is closed, or simply let them assign a Star Rating. And to speed the process along, we’ve also added configurable auto-closing of pending customer service cases.
- Enhanced Customization – Customize the order of your Smart List Tabs and all your default list views, organize your subpanels with the new drag-and-drop feature, and show/hide fields dependent on the value of a controlling Dropdown field.
- Smart Convert – Save time and reduce errors by copying data for matching custom fields when records are converted, such as a Quote to an Invoice, or a Lead to a Contact. Finally, it’s easy to include custom fields in these important system workflows.
- Email Quick Setup – Uber simple user email setup, supporting Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, iCloud, .me, .mac and AOL email accounts.
- Stripe Integration – 1CRM accounts may now have a credit card registered on file for them, generating a Stripe ID for that Account. The Recurring Services module can now automatically process payments via Stripe for each invoice generated!
1CRM is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Timesheets, Expense Reporting, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
Michael Whitehead, CEO of 1CRM Corp. commented “The 7.8 release of 1CRM really reinforces our core software philosophy at 1CRM: Extend the CRM model to include a wide range of general business management, make it affordable by small-medium businesses, and integrate out-of-the-box with all the products and services those businesses will already be using. The RingCentral and Stripe integrations really broaden the range of business models that 1CRM serves, and the Flex theme offers a modern new interface that many users are looking for.”
“For performance, ease-of-use, breadth of third-party integrations, and its incredible value, 1CRM is now the one to beat in Small Business CRM.”
What is your favourite feature of 1CRM 7.8? Share your thoughts below!