Key Additions Include Teams for Enhanced Data Access Control, All New AJAX’d Calendar,
Project Gantt Chart, Partner Portal Support, New Dashlets, and Much More
1CRM Corp. Releases Version 6.0 of Flagship info@hand Customer Relationship and Business Management System (CRBM)
ONTARIO, CANADA – (January 31, 2009)
1CRM Corp. has announced the release of the next generation of their flagship product, info@hand, a Customer Relationship and Business Management (CRBM) System for small and medium-sized businesses. (Try it here: Login using username=admin, password=admin.) The application is one of the first to blend first class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
info@hand differs from conventional CRM products in that it offers key features that enable small and medium businesses to out-manoeuvre larger companies by capitalizing on their ability to react more quickly to client requests and changing markets. info@hand does this by eliminating common bottlenecks in finance and administrative areas. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff – combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
Other features setting info@hand apart from the myriad of CRM products offered today include comprehensive project management capabilities such as timesheets, project costing and invoicing as well as the new Gantt module in version 6.0; fully integrated customer service management with an automatic assignment mode that pairs cases with the most qualified technicians; and strong international support including the ability to generate quote and invoice PDFs using the full UTF-8 character set needed for many languages including Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Thai.
Some of the key new capabilities of release 6.0 of info@hand include:
- A completely new calendar module with more dynamic AJAX-based displays and operation. Click and drag to create a new meeting and set its duration. View all calendar-related information super-imposed on a single display, with optional filtering of Meeting, Call, Task, Project Task, and Event information. Also includes support for loading holiday packs – users can choose to see the public holidays for the region where they are located.
- A new system for managing data access control within info@hand – Teams and Roles combine to manage User access to info@hand data with more flexibility and precision than ever before.
- Mass invoicing for all Accounts of Cases and Projects with outstanding billable hours.
- Support for Partner mode access within the Self-Service Portal – allowing sales channel partners to register new Leads, and check all Lead, Account, Opportunity and Invoice data associated with them in your info@hand system.
- Added support for Safari browser.
- Project Gantt Chart.
- iCal synchronization.
- Google Calendar synchronization.
- eStore Integration Enhancements – Product Catalog items support HTML product descriptions, two-level categories, product attributes.
- Support for pre-paid blocks of support time on service sub-contracts, and tracking hours remaining.
- Report on Sales Taxes collected by Invoice range.
- Report on Gross Profit generated by Invoice range and by sales person.
- Report on Projects’ Profitability.
- Users may add multiple items to a quote/invoice at one time, via selected checkboxes on popup form.
- Print multiple selected Invoices in a single operation.
- Drop-shipment support for Purchase Orders.
- New dashlets for Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices.
- Push-button copy of address information from an Account to selected Contacts at that Account.
- Added client Phone/eMail information to Invoices and Packing slips to speed interactions with shipping suppliers.
Pricing for info@hand is simple compared to other CRM products. info@hand is sold for a one-time customer fee of 185 Euros (about $255 US) per user, which includes specific software for mobile access (info@hand Mobile) and the info@hand Self-Service Portal with eStore (which provides clients with access to automated sales and service 24/7). Also included in the standard price are the info@hand Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, and info@hand PBX software for integrating with Asterisk/Trixbox/Fonality/Skype/X-Lite IP telephony solutions.
An online demo of info@hand is available via their website. A 30-day free trial of the info@hand On Demand (subscription) service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement info@hand as On Premise software running on the customer’s own server or at their ISP, or as an On Demand service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, info@hand, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. info@hand provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or handheld devices. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.