Key Additions Include Much Faster Performance, Sync with Google Documents and Contacts, Vacation Planner, Google Maps Integration, and Much More
1CRM Corp. Releases Version 6.1 of Flagship info@hand Customer Relationship and Business Management System (CRBM)
ONTARIO, CANADA – (June 28, 2009)
1CRM Corp. has announced the release of the next generation of their flagship product, info@hand, a Customer Relationship and Business Management (CRBM) System for small and medium-sized businesses. The application is one of the first to blend first class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
info@hand differs from conventional CRM products in that it offers key features that enable small and medium businesses to out-manoeuvre larger companies by capitalizing on their ability to react more quickly to client requests and changing markets. info@hand does this by eliminating common bottlenecks in finance and administrative areas. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff – combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
Other features setting info@hand apart from the myriad of CRM products offered today include comprehensive project management capabilities such as timesheets, project costing and invoicing; fully integrated customer service management with an automatic assignment mode that pairs cases with the most qualified technicians; and strong international support including the ability to generate quote and invoice PDFs using the full UTF-8 character set needed for many languages including Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Thai.
Some of the key new capabilities of release 6.1 of info@hand include:
- Significantly Faster – Up to Twice as Fast on Many Screens. Optimized for Both High Latency and Low Bandwidth Situations. Also supports Zend Server and APC.
- Improved Compatibility With Web Standards and Browsers (Safari 4, Firefox 3, IE 8)
- Improved Integration With External Email Clients (e.g. Outlook, Google Email)
- Integration with Google Contacts: 1-Way info@hand => Google
- Integration with Google Maps
- Integration with Google Docs: 2-way
- Vacation Planner & Sick Days Record Integrated with Calendar and Employee HR Records. Tracks Employee Vacation and Sick Day Totals and Entitlement Automatically
- Last Activity Date tracking for Targets, Leads, Contacts and Accounts automatically records date of last Note, Meeting, Email, Task or Call. New reports make it easy to see where you need to follow up.
- Auto BCC Email Feature
- Enhanced Bug Tracker: Supports Multiple Software Products, Each With Their Own Dropdown List of Versions
- New Stock Prices Dashlet
Pricing for info@hand is simple compared to other CRM products. info@hand is sold for a one-time customer fee of 185 Euros (about $255 US) per user, which includes specific software for mobile access (info@hand Mobile) and the info@hand Self-Service Portal with eStore (which provides clients with access to automated sales and service 24/7). Also included in the standard price are the info@hand Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, and info@hand PBX software for integrating with Asterisk/Trixbox/Fonality/Skype/X-Lite IP telephony solutions.
An online demo of info@hand is available via their website. A 30-day free trial of the info@hand On Demand (subscription) service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement info@hand as On Premise software running on the customer’s own server or at their ISP, or as an On Demand service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, info@hand, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. info@hand provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or handheld devices. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.