1CRM Corp. Releases Version 6.7 of Flagship info@hand
Customer Relationship and Business Management System
ONTARIO, CANADA – (October 8, 2010)
1CRM Corp. has announced the release of the next generation of their flagship product, info@hand, a Customer Relationship and Business Management (CRBM) System for small and medium-sized businesses. The application is one of the first to blend first class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
info@hand differs from conventional CRM products in that it offers key features that enable small and medium businesses to out-manoeuvre larger companies by capitalizing on their ability to react more quickly to client requests and changing markets. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff – combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
Clients often gravitate to info@hand if these issues are important to them:
- They want a CRM that also includes high quality order management capabilities – product catalog, quotes, sales orders, invoices, received payment allocation, AR balances, POs, Bills, Outgoing payment allocation, AP balances, shipping/receiving, multi-warehouse inventory.
- They want a free self-service portal and eStore, such as info@hand offers.
- They need a comprehensive QuickBooks sync option.
- They prefer our low once-only license fee for On Premise deployment.
- They enjoy the speed and responsiveness of info@hand compared to other web-based CRMs.
- They need better calendar and group calendaring capabilities than most CRMs offer.
Some of the latest capabilities offered by release 6.7 of info@hand include:
- Timesheets module enhancements: Book time to general office activities and sales, or link them to customer Cases or Projects. Adds Timesheet calendar mode, for more natural viewing and entering of Timesheet information, plus a Timesheet PDF.
- Charts Update: Add Admin Option to Draw Charts with Flash or with SVG for Apple iPhone / iPad Support
- New Chart: My Opportunities Speedometer
Support for Safari on Apple iPad / iPhone
- Extend the Monthly Services Module to Support Quarterly and Annual Services, and Rename it to Recurring Services
- Import Database: Define Profiles for Database Migration from Other CRM Products, Starting with SugarCRM CE 5.5 and 6.0 Profiles (Which Import and Link: Users, Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Meetings, Calls, Tasks, Notes)
- Implementation Guide: New Chapter Added on Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server Installation, and Linux Reference Installation Updated to use Fedora Core 13
Pricing for info@hand is simple compared to other CRM products. info@hand is sold for a one-time customer fee of 210 Euros (about $265 US) per user, which includes specific software for mobile access (info@hand Mobile) and the info@hand Self-Service Portal with eStore (which provides clients with access to automated sales and service 24/7). Also included in the standard price are the info@hand Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, and info@hand PBX software for integrating with Asterisk/Trixbox/Fonality/Skype/X-Lite IP telephony solutions.
An online demo of info@hand is available via their website. A 30-day free trial of the info@hand On Demand (subscription) service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement info@hand as On Premise software running on the customer’s own server or at their ISP, or as an On Demand service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, info@hand, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. info@hand provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or handheld devices. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.