1CRM Corp. Launches 1CRM System 7.1 at CeBIT 2013
1CRM Adds Substantial Developer Tools Plus End-User Enhancements
Vancouver, CANADA – (March 5, 2013)
1CRM System 7.1 debuts today at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover, Germany. Release 7.1 represents a major step for the popular Customer Relationship and Business Management system in terms of its appeal to both traditional users, as well as developers that customize CRM systems.
In particular, the availability with release 7.1 of the Module Designer enables channel partners, and CRM customization and implementation firms worldwide to quickly and easily design new modules that extend the system and adapt it for use in specific business verticals.
Björn Rafreider, CEO of visual4 GmbH commented “We anticipate a very strong response to the public launch of release 7.1 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The customization capabilities, performance, value and ease of use make 1CRM System 7 the perfect solution for so many businesses. We are excited to see the reaction as clients realize the difference 1CRM can make in their business, at such a competitive price.”
Michael Whitehead, CEO of 1CRM Corp. added “With System 7.1 we reach a milestone in 1CRM development. Since its inception in 2004 we have had the Module Designer as a key goal, and with today’s release we have finally realized it. Combined with our Personality Pack capability, info@hand now is unequalled in its ease of customization, both at the administrator and the developer levels, and is perfectly suited to the development of vertical market CRMs.”
Some of the time-saving end-user advances of 1CRM System 7.1 include:
- Favorites – Click to mark favorite items in Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Knowledge Base Articles, Bugs, Cases, Documents, Email Templates, Projects and Reports – with a filter to see Only Favorites
- Delight theme enhancements: Dynamic menu dropdowns from the top menu bar offer convenient one-click access to all modules, as well as quick new item creation in all modules.
- Drag & Drop Calendar Meetings, Calls & Tasks to Re-schedule
- Activity Log tracks user activity within 1CRM, which may be viewed in Dashlet or Report
System automatically checks for software updates, and displays indicator when available
And for channel partners and third-party developers 1CRM System 7.1 offers:
- Studio: Module Designer (Additional cost option) – Used to define new custom modules, their fields and their relationship to existing modules. As well, it enables the admin to edit (for both custom and standard modules) which fields appear on the Mass Update panel, which fields are tracked in the ChangeLog, and which fields are required in data entry. 1CRM Personality Packs can save new custom modules, which may then be loaded onto other 1CRM installations.
- Studio: List View Layout Sharing – Administrator can share handy custom layout tabs from list views to users/teams/all (similar to dashboard management)
- Studio: Editing of Sub-panel Layouts
Studio: New custom field types – Calculated fields, lookup (reference) fields.
- Developer Guide covering 1CRM module architecture and web APIs, how to make upgrade safe modifications, etc…
About 1CRM System 7
1CRM System 7 is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff – combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
Pricing for 1CRM System 7 is simple compared to other CRM products. System 7 is sold for a one-time On Premise license fee of $270 US per user, which includes mobile access and the Self-Service Portal with eStore (which provides clients with access to automated sales and service 24/7).
An online demo of 1CRM is available on the 1CRM website. A 30-day free trial of the 1CRM Cloud-Hosted service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement 1CRM as On Premise software running on the customer’s own server or at their ISP, or as a Cloud-Hosted service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, 1CRM System 7, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. 1CRM provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or mobile devices. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.