Google Mail – Gmail
Google Mail is a free online email service. Simply drop emails in a CRM folder within Gmail, and they magically appear in 1CRM linked to the right Contact and Account. Emails sent from within 1CRM are BCC’d automatically so you have a copy in Gmail.
Why do businesses use Gmail for professional email accounts?
- Get control of spam – Advanced filters keep spam from your inbox so you can focus on messages that matter.
- Keep all your important email – 25 GB of storage per user lets you keep just about anything you think may be important down the road.
Unified communications – Email, instant message, and make high-quality voice and video communication without launching a separate application.
- Find old messages instantly – Google search technology is built in, so you can find emails and instant message conversations quickly.
- Prevent data leaks – Create custom inbound and outbound policies to keep sensitive information safe with Email Security.
Google Calendar is a free online shareable calendar service. With Google Calendar, it’s easy to keep track of all your life’s important events – birthdays, reunions, little league games, doctor’s appointments – all in one place.
Using Google Calendar, you can add events and invitations effortlessly, share with friends and family (or keep things to yourself), and search across the web for events you might enjoy. It’s organizing made easy.
Full two-way synchronization with the Google Calendar (for both free and commercial accounts) has been built into 1CRM as standard.
- Calendar Sharing: Set up a calendar for your company softball team, and share it with the whole roster. (Your shortstop will never forget about practice again.) Or share with friends and family so you can view each other’s schedules side by side.
- Invitations: Create event invitations, send them to friends, and keep track of people’s responses and comments, all in one place. Your friends can receive your invitation and post responses even if they don’t use Google Calendar themselves.
- Quick Add: Click anywhere on your calendar where an event belongs (or use the Quick Add link), and start typing. Google Calendar understands whole phrases like “Brunch with mom at Java Cafe 11am on Saturday,” and will pop new events right into your agenda.
- Gmail Integration: Add your friend’s Super Bowl party to your calendar without ever leaving your Gmail inbox. Gmail now recognizes events mentioned in emails.
- Search: Find the date of the Baxter family BBQ (you knew it was sometime this summer). Or, search public calendars to discover new events you’re interested in and add them to your own calendar.
- Mobile Access: Receive event reminders and notifications on your mobile phone.
- Event Publishing: Share your organization’s events with the world.
Businesses use Google Drive to collaborate on files more smoothly.
- Protect your company’s documents – Administrators have fine-grained controls to manage how broadly employees can share corporate documents.
- Work together without the hassles of attachments – Coworkers can share the same online copy of each doc, spreadsheet or presentation. All revisions are saved and recoverable.
- Present and publish through the web – Presentations can be delivered to remote audiences, and documents and spreadsheets can be published internally for employees to view.
- Interoperate with traditional file formats – Import and collaboratively edit or publish from .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf and other formats. You can export as well.