Riva Integration Server delivers advanced, “server-to-server” integration between 1CRM and ALL Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise mail clients, including: Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Outlook on Terminal Services, Microsoft BPOS, Office 2011 for Mac, Entourage 2008 and 2004, the native Mac OS X apps (Mail, iCal, Address Book), and GroupWise.
Riva Integration Server
Omni Technology Solutions Inc.
Use Riva to transparently sync 1CRM to the “native” address book, calendar and mail apps on iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, Palm and other ActiveSync mobile devices. With Riva, you do not need to install, configure or manage plug-ins or additional mobile applications on users’ desktops, laptops or mobile devices.
Advanced productivity and workflow automation
Riva SmartConvert Folders:
Reduce the amount of time salespeople and support staff spend manually entering data into 1CRM. Riva SmartConvert Folders automate the creation of 1CRM opportunities, support cases and quotes. Simply copy-and-drag emails into the appropriate SmartConvert Folder in your Exchange or GroupWise mail client and Riva will automatically create the opportunity, case or quote – and related account and contact information if they don’t already exist in 1CRM. Customers report savings of 5-7 minutes per converted email.
Riva AssignTo Folders:
Use Riva AssignTo Folders to archive emails against 1CRM accounts, contacts, opportunities, cases and quotes. Copy-and-drag emails to the appropriate AssignTo sub-folder and let Riva works its magic! By copying emails to the “Create Email” folder, Riva will create the account and contacts based on the contacts listed in the From: and CC: fields (if they do not already exist in 1CRM) and log the email against the account(s) and contact(s).
When you click on the 1CRM “Opportunities” folder in your mail client, you will see an email summary view of the opportunity (e.g., opportunity name, lead source, amount, next step, expected close date, probability, description, etc.). Riva ConnectBar allows you to edit, review or delete 1CRM opportunities without any manual searching. The opportunity will automatically open up in 1CRM.
Why customers purchase Riva?
- Riva eliminates the need to install, configure and manage plug-ins on users’ desktop, laptops and mobile devices. This gives admins back valuable time and adds more control over user sync policies.
- Riva transparently syncs 1CRM address book, calendar, sales and support information to ALL Exchange and GroupWise clients, including: Outlook 2011, Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Outlook on Terminal Services, Office 2011 for Mac, Entourage 2008 and 2004, the native Mac OS X apps (Mail, iCal, Address Book), GroupWise and others.
- Riva syncs 1CRM to the “native” address book, calendar and mail apps on the iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android and other ActiveSync mobile devices – no mobile apps or additional plug-ins required.
- Riva is compatible with hosted and on-premise Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003; Microsoft BPOS; Novell GroupWise (client and server); and hosted and on-premise versions of 1CRM. In fact, Riva itself is available as a cloud service (Riva Live) or on-premise integration solution (Riva Integration Server).
- Riva syncs 1CRM opportunities, cases, quotes, projects, custom objects, custom fields, email attachments, recurring appointments – in addition to core address book and calendar information.
- Riva SmartConvert and AssignTo Folders allow users to automatically create (and log emails and attachments to) 1CRM opportunities, cases and quotes by simply copying emails into the appropriate SmartConvert Folder in any Exchange or GroupWise client.