Revolutionizing the payment system, 1CRM accounts may now have a credit card registered on file for them, generating a Stripe ID for that Account. Recurring Services module can now automatically process payments via Stripe for each invoice generated – and yet no credit card data is stored in your CRM so PCI compliance is not required! Turn your 1CRM system into an automated Billing system today!
Stripe CRM Integration
How to Charge a Credit Card
- The Charge Credit Card button is used to immediately process a credit card payment for an Invoice.
- This button is only visible if you have previously configured account data for one of the supported Payment Gateways in the Company Information screen in Admin, such as Stripe or Authorize.net.
- Clicking on this button brings up a Credit Card Payment screen with most of the information pre-filled.
- Add the payment amount, credit card number, expiry date month and year, plus the CVV2/CVC2/CID (for MasterCard and Visa, this is three digits to the right of the credit card number in the signature area on the back of the card; for Amex it is four digits printed on the right front of the card above the credit card number).
- Now enter the client first and last names and click on Submit Transaction.